Our goal is to give you a nice sampling of wineries so that you can experience all that the Willamette Valley has to offer. The Valley has six distinct sub AVA’s (American Viticulture Area) and over 400 wineries that vary from large well-known producers to small boutique wineries that are open by appointment only.
Your tour is completely flexible. If you have a specific winery request let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. If you want to get to know one specific area or AVA intimately, we can arrange for that as well. For example, a day spent in the beautiful McMinnville Foothills or the scenic Eola-Amity Hills will help you to appreciate the unique characteristics and special terroirs of that area.
Here’s what’s included:
- A knowledgeable guide who will educate you on the history of the valley and be completely at your service
- Pick up and drop off directly from your Hotel, Inn, B&B or private residence. Pick up will be at approx 10:30/11 AM depending on your location and your drop off time will be approx 5:00 PM. We serve Northern Willamette Valley from Tualatin to Salem. We are unable to serve downtown Portland area
- Comfortable and spacious transportation. Our Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van seats up to 11 guests and for our intimate groups of 1-3 we use our Audi Q5
- Up to four winery stops with vineyards that produce outstanding fruit and make world class wines
- Proudly serving a fresh seasonal lunch at a winery location.
- Delicious snacks served throughout the day
- Bottled water and beverages
- Food and wine pairings
- Scenic views as we drive through the back roads of the valley
Tasting fees are not included in the price of the tour. You’ll find that the fees vary from winery to winery. Some waive their fees with the purchase of a bottle of wine or specific purchase amount. Please be sure to ask the tasting room server at each winery about their tasting fee policy.
A 20% gratuity will be added for groups of 6 and over.